ACCOMODATION HOTELS


Hotels in Palma with final prices for participants in the European Grand Dance Cup in Palma de Mallorca:
The best price we can offer you is the following:

1. Hotel Amic Gala *, Up to 75 rooms, Price for adults and children in pairs, triplets or quadruple. (Limited Availability)
€ 49.45 net per person per day in a standard double room, breakfast included (VAT included)
€ 60.95 net per person per day in a standard double room, half board included (VAT included)
€ 72.45 net per person per day in a standard double room with full board (VAT included)

2. Hotel Amic Miraflores *, We can offer up to 20 rooms, for adults and children in double or triple rooms (limited availability)
€ 54.05 per person per day in a standard double room, breakfast included (VAT included)
€ 65.55 net per person per day in a standard double room, half board included (VAT included)
77.05 euro per person per day in a standard double room with full board (VAT included)

3. Hotel Amic Can Pastilla **, Up to 50 rooms, adult and children in pairs, triplets or quadruple. (Limited Availability)
€ 43.70 net per person per day in a standard double room, breakfast included (VAT included)
€ 55.20 net per person per day in a standard double room, half board included (VAT included)
€ 66.70 net per person per day in a standard double room with full board (VAT included)

Tourist tax is not included. (€ 2.20 per person per night)

Triple and quadruple rooms are for families with children between 2 and 12 years of age, subject to availability. There are no triple or quadruple rooms for adults.
Payment terms: 30% (non-refundable) at the time of booking and the remaining 70%, 15 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy: Up to 15 days prior to arrival, you can cancel 10% of your booking for free.
* Deadline for booking these prices until date: 22.07.2019

Thanks for your trust.

For rezervation: e-mail: grand.dance.eu@gmail.com
Please, right:
Name of school, tell, e-mail:
Parents: /names + birthday/
Participants: /names + birthday/
Date for 1st night:
Number of nights:

page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image page-image